The Graduate Diploma in Arts degree is a 100-point course. You can undertake the program full-time.
As well as the sample plans shown below, you can also visit the course handbook for more information, including a full list of subjects.
The Graduate Diploma is similar to an undergraduate major and ideally suited as an introduction to the new discipline. This course is suitable for professional development and also a preparatory program if you intend to study at a higher level in an area you have not studied previously.View detailed information about this degree in the handbook
Please note: Arabic; Chinese; French; German; Indonesian; Italian; Japanese; Russian; and Spanish and Latin American studies specialisations are not available full-time and/or to international students.
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Australian Indigenous Studies
- Classical Studies and Archaeology
- Creative Writing
- English and Theatre Studies
- Gender Studies
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Islamic Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Media and Communications
- Politics and International Studies
- Screen and Cultural Studies
- Spanish and Latin American Studies