Investigate practical and ethically sustainable solutions to world issues in theory and practice with the Master of Arts (Professional and Applied Ethics). It has been developed by the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics, (CAPPE) a partnership between the University of Melbourne, the Australian National University and Charles Sturt University.
The degree offers a wide‐ranging program that provides you with a theoretic, analytic and practical understanding of the policy and practice of ethics in a national and global context. The course is well‐suited if you strive to make an ethical difference in your current work or in your proposed career.
Our graduates are employed by:
- Australian Association of Social Workers
- Australian Ethics Committee
- Australian Youth Ambassadors of Development (AYAD)
- The Focil Foundation of Indonesia
- Hollaback feminist movement
- St James Ethics Centre