The Graduate Certificate in Arts (Advanced) degree is a 50-point course in one area of specialisation. You can undertake the program full-time or part-time. For more information about this course and specialisations, view the Handbook entry.
Note: Students wishing to complete the Graduate Certificate in Arts (Advanced) will need to select a mixture of Compulsory and Elective subjects totalling 50 points (compulsory, elective, and levels of subjects required differ area-to-area. See Handbook entries of each specialisation for details).
- Ancient World Studies
- Art History
- Principles of Cultural Materials Conservation
- Cultural Studies
- Development Studies
- English and Theatre Studies
- Gender Studies
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Media and Communication
- Politics and International Studies
- Professional Ethics
- Public Policy and Management
- Screen Studies