Explore and debate the changes in modern issues that concern you, and work toward implementing the changes you want to see. The Graduate Certificate in Arts (Advanced) degree is a 50-point course in one area of specialisation. You can undertake the program full-time or part-time. For more information about this course and specialisations, view the Handbook entry.
Who is it for?
For those looking for a more focused stream of study, we offer the Certificates above. Each program has its own entry requirements and course structure, which you can read about in the Handbook. They are also offered full-time or part-time.
Where will it take me?
On graduation from a Graduate Certificate in Arts (Advanced), you’ll be ready for work in professional fields including:
- Publishing and communications
- Policy and management
- Journalism, editing and writing.
Graduates from this degree have worked as:
- Editor and journalist
- Senior policy advisor
Semester One (February) 2018 entry
31 October 2017
It is strongly recommended your application is submitted by the following dates to ensure enough time for your student visa processing.
- 31 October, 2017 for Semester 1, 2018 intake
- 31 March, 2018 for Semester 2, 2018 intake
- Later applications may be accepted from onshore applicants. Please email Arts Grad admissions
- For more detailed information please visit the Graduate Coursework application information web page.