Use the conceptual frameworks in your area of study to develop the analytical and critical capacities you need to apply to the contemporary issues facing your chosen field. Choose one of the three advanced 12-month Diplomas available. These advanced programs enable you to gain practical skills that can be applied through internships and placements.
Who is it for?
The Advanced Graduate Diploma options are intended for those looking for a specific, professionally-focused stream of study. Each course above has its own entry requirements and course structure, which you can read about in the Handbook.
Where will it take me?
On graduation from a Graduate Diploma in Arts (Advanced), you’ll be ready for work in professional fields including:
- Publishing and communications
- Arts Policy and management
- Journalism, editing and writing.
Graduates from this degree have worked at:
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health
- St Albans Secondary College
- Department of Finance and Deregulation.
Semester Two (July) 2017 entry
31 May 2017
Semester One (February) 2018 entry
31 October 2017
- It is strongly recommended that applications are submitted by 31 October, 2017 for Semester 1, 2018 intake and 31 March, 2017 for Semester 2, 2018 intake to ensure that your application is assessed in time for processing of student visas.
- Later applications may be accepted from onshore applicants. Please email Arts Grad admissions
- For more detailed information please visit the Graduate Coursework application information web page.