Use the conceptual frameworks in your area of study to develop the analytical and critical capacities you need to apply to the contemporary issues facing your chosen field. Choose one of the three advanced 12-month Diplomas available. These advanced programs enable you to gain practical skills that can be applied through internships and placements.
Who is it for?
The Advanced Graduate Diploma options are intended for those looking for a specific, professionally-focused stream of study. Each course above has its own entry requirements and course structure, which you can read about in the Handbook.
Where will it take me?
On graduation from a Graduate Diploma in Arts (Advanced), you’ll be ready for work in professional fields including:
- Publishing and communications
- Arts Policy and management
- Journalism, editing and writing.
Graduates from this degree have worked at:
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health
- St Albans Secondary College
- Department of Finance and Deregulation.
Semester One (February) 2018 entry
31 October 2017
It is strongly recommended your application is submitted by the following dates to ensure enough time for your student visa processing.
- 31 October, 2017 for Semester 1, 2018 intake
- 31 March, 2018 for Semester 2, 2018 intake
- Later applications may be accepted from onshore applicants. Please email Arts Grad admissions
- For more detailed information please visit the Graduate Coursework application information web page.