200 point program
2 years full-time / part-time unavailable
In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- An undergraduate degree in a cognate discipline, with a weighted average mark of at least H2B (70%), or equivalent; and
- a 3,000 word creative writing folio
Meeting this requirement does not guarantee selection.
In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- the creative writing portfolio; and
- any documented relevant experience in writing, publishing and editing
Applicants wishing to have relevant experience in writing, publishing and editing taken into account need to document this experience with a brief curriculum vitae detailing the experience, contact details of two referees who can confirm the authenticity and nature of the experience claimed, and a covering letter that explains how the experience is relevant to the program and prepares them for it.
English Language Requirements
You must meet the English language requirements of the university to be eligible for a place. You can satisfy the English language requirements in a number of ways, depending on your circumstances. Please visit the university's Future Students English language requirements web page for the options available to you.