Executive Master of Arts
This world-first graduate degree draws together the practical skills needed for effective career development, and the creative and critical thinking strengths from the humanities.
Gain the knowledge, experience and practical skill set to pursue a career in the arts and cultural sector. Equip yourself to excel as a Curator, Manager or Conservator, and develop the expertise to navigate a career in this dynamic industry.
Media, Communications and Publishing
The way we consume and create information is changing daily. Programs within this suite provide you with the expertise essential for a stimulating career in the media, communications and publishing industries.
- Master of Creative Writing, Publishing and Editing
- Master of Global Media Communication
- Master of International Journalism
- Master of Journalism
- Master of Marketing Communications
- Master of Publishing and Communications
- Graduate Diploma in Journalism (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in Journalism (Advanced)
- Graduate Diploma in Publishing and Communications (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in Publishing and Communications (Advanced)
To be empowered to change and innovate for the better, you need to understand how and why society functions as it does. Degrees in the social sciences suite give you specific, actionable skills for a meaningful career.
- Master of Applied Linguistics
- Master of Criminology
- Master of Development Studies
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Public Policy and Management
- Master of Social Policy
- Master of Translation
- Master of Translation (Enhanced)
- Diploma in Languages
- Graduate Diploma in Arts (Advanced)
- Graduate Diploma in Arts
- Graduate Certificate in Arts
- Graduate Certificate in Arts (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in English for the Global Workplace
A research degree lets you carry out independent research on an area of study that you're passionate about. It requires you to write a thesis that makes an original contribution to your field, demonstrating your expertise.